Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I know that all two of you have been waiting for me to post. I just had a little thing happen tonight that was pretty cool. I had to go to the store to get something. It is really cold tonight, probably going to get below freezing. I know all you yankees think that below freezing isn't cold...well come on down here and find out how fun it is. But it was sleeting and snowing while I was out. When I got home and walked in the door it was great. The Christmas tree and decorations were up. The Christmas lights were on. There was a fire in the fireplace. The beef stew was almost ready. And Kiley was bouncing around watching a cartoon on TV. I think I have it pretty good.

This weekend I am going to be licensed to preach. It's not as big of a deal as it sounds. It's more just proving that I believe what the Church believes and will be fit to be a full time Youth Director at the Church. And it needs to be done by the end of the year for tax reasons. But it has taken a lot of my time studying for it. The awesome stuff that I have learned already studying the Articles of Faith has been amazing. I hope that I can do a good job.

The girls are great. Everyone one is healthy. Cambree had a Dr. appointment today. She weighs 9.1 LBS and is 22 inches long. She is a becoming very lively when she is awake. She is starting to require a lot of attention. But we are trying to teach her to self sooth. It's a little easier the second time around to ignore crying.

We are leaving in 12 days to go to Colorado for Christmas. I am really really looking forward to it. I think it's going to be good to get away for a week and see the family. And the Christmas Eve shopping tradition is going to be awesome. If I could I would go back every year just to do that. Plus my Dad said today that he hasn't been playing his guitar much so I think I need to change that. We pretty much have our schedule set for that week. Lot's of Christmas's and shopping on Christmas Eve. And shopping in Estes with Dad, and Sharon, and who ever else decides to come with. I'm sure its going to be like any other vacation where you need rest after you get back.

No comments: