Friday, October 24, 2008

Nothing to exciting happened in the last week but I thought I would at least give some sort of an update on life. Jana is just about ready to pop. It looks like it could be any time now. She actually just asked me if I wanted to go to Walmart and walk around with her to help her along. Its 8:30 on a Friday night. I'm not going any where near Walmart. I spent all day in Walmarts, I hate going back when I get home.

Kiley is excited to be a big sister. I think she is going to have a hard time with sharing the attention, because she gets a lot of it right now. I got her bike out last night and let her ride around in the Garage. We live on a busy street so theres no way shes going out front. She loved it, I couldn't get her to come in. So today Jana took it to the Church and let her ride around the parking lot. She's actually really good. She likes to go really fast and then turn. It scares her Dad. I'm so not looking forward that part of the next 18 years.

Work is still work. Pretty challenging this week. And it looks like more challenge in the near future. If I work this week, I'll be on a pretty easy route, but I think I'm going to be at home taking care of the girls. But after this week I think its going to get pretty crazy. But hey as long as I get my 45 hours I'm good.

Not much else going on round here. Weather is nice though. 40-50 in the morning and 80 in the afternoon. It won't get too cold until about Thanksgiving. Well thats all for now.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Your daughter told me that the other day by the way. I asked her what something was and she said "I don't have a clue!" Pretty funny!

He Knows My Name said...

Ha, that is cute Jana! And you're right Brett, the next 18 years ARE going to be scary....and heart-wrenching, and frustrating but also very rewarding and heart-warming and exciting! Being a parent is quite a journey. Which, by the way I think you are doing a great job :)